Searching for something to eat for lunch or dinner? Wanting something you always have but that’s different at the same time? Green olive and chicken pasta is the pasta you know and love topped with chicken and green olives sautéed in garlic butter. It’s easy to make and tastes delicious, full of mouthfuls of flavor. It also makes great leftovers.
- 2 tablespoons of Chef Shamy Garlic Butter with Parmesan and Basil
- 2 roasted chicken breasts, shredded
- 1 package of pasta
- A couple small handfuls of cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 package of Castelvetrano green olives, sliced
- A small handful of Parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Melt the garlic butter over medium to low heat in a frying pan.
- Once melted, add the shredded chicken breasts.
- Make the pasta according to the directions found on the box.
- While the pasta is cooking, add the halved tomatoes to the chicken and stir.
- Slice the green olives and place with the tomatoes.
- Once the pasta is done, drain and place in serving bowls.
- Divide the olive mixture and place over the pasta.
- Top with Parmesan and salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!